Search Across ICD-9, ICD-10, HCPCS, CPT® Codes and Comply with CCI, Modifiers, Documentation Tips for just $1 a Day!
Physician Coder provides cost-saving and in-depth CPT® code guidance by combining CPT® code lookup, tools and advice with an ease of use you’ll not find anywhere else. This web-based solution gets you code search, medical coding tools, and expert advice all on one page.
The CPT® 2013 codes plus previous years’ CPT® code changes are now live on Physician Coder. You can access the just-in CPT® codes on your specialty-specific Physician Coder home page by clicking the tab titled CPT® 2013 Code Changes. For in-depth coverage of a CPT® coding topic, you can even email your editor with your request for possible inclusion in an upcoming article or reader question.
- 4-Way Code Search: Find essential code compliance information tied to your HCPCS, ICD-9, ICD-10-CM and CPT® code searches.
- CPT-ICD-9 Crosswalk: Stay connected to top Medicare and private payer accepted diagnosis codes for CPT® surgical procedure codes.
- 2012-2013 CPT® Coding Crosswalk Plus Archives: Crosswalk to the new codes instantly and get complete info on the deleted codes.
- Coding Alert – Get the latest newsletter on your home page and search by CPT® code, keyword or issue across your newsletter’s archived content.
- HCPCS 2013 Codes: Zero in on drug, supply, and G code changes with new and deleted codes.
- Deleted Codes: Jump to a codeset’s deleted codes without knowing the code number – a SuperCoder exclusive!
- 14 Survival Guides: Get chapter-by-chapter analysis of common coding and billing pitfalls, including CPT® 2013 code changes.
- Modifier Crosswalk: Check allowed CPT®, CMS, and ASA modifiers right at code level.
- LCD and NCD Lookup: Get same-site complete LCD policies with hyperlinks along with NCDs containing ICD-9-CM codes right at CPT® code level!
- CPT® <->HCPCS Crosswalk: Identify drugs associated with CPT® procedure codes.
- CCI Edits Checker: Check more than 25 CPT® codes at a single go boosting coding efficiency by 16 claims a day *.
- CEUs: Earn upto 38 AAPC-approved and 5 AHIMA-approved CEUs