Pick a Post-Conference Session as a Perfect Ending to Your CodingCon Experience
After the main sessions for the 13th annual CodingCon in Orlando end, you can choose from five fantastic post-conference tracks, held on December 4. Sign up to take your skills to the next level and earn 4 CEUs!
- Boost Your Communications IQ With Confidence: Successful communication includes fostering an atmosphere of openness and positive interactions, ensuring deliverables are clear and measurable, and enhancing your listening and conflict resolution skills. Join this interactive session for hands-on training and inside tips for the communications skills you need to succeed!
- Career Strategies for Workplace Success: “Coding Remotely — Is It for You?” is the first session in this track. Learn the responsibilities, expectations, and financial considerations before deciding to work from home. Dive into the difference between being employed versus an independent contractor. In the second session, “Building Relationships of Trust,” discover how to establish and maintain strong relationships between co-workers, staff, physicians, patients and clients.
- General Surgery — Coding Op Reports: Work through the nuances of a variety of operative reports during this interactive session, and dissect how to locate the correct codes, when to use specific modifiers, when to assign unlisted procedure codes, and how to choose the correct ICD-10 codes.
- How to Set Practice Fees: Join a pediatric practice consultant for proven strategies revealed in three sessions: “Setting Your Prices Fairly and Accurately,” “Pediatric Compensation Models,” and “How Much Should I Pay My Employed Clinician?” You’ll take home tools to analyze insurance contracts, to decide the best approach to distributing practice revenue, and to motivate clinicians using non-salary options.
- ICD-10 Anatomy: Learning in Motion: A kinesiology expert walks you through taping techniques that mitigate pain, reduce swelling, increase neurosensory inputs, and transform rehab potential. This exercise session also includes an overview of ICD-10 coding for associated injuries and conditions, so the information sticks with you.
Design Your Own Agenda From These Main Conference Tracks
While you’re at CodingCon 2015, you may choose to attend main conference sessions that are not in your track. There’s no extra cost! Select training from the ICD-10-CM tracks or choose your specialty track, which will include targeted solutions to ICD-10 postimplementation challenges, as well as any relevant CPT® 2016 and HCPCS 2016 updates:
- Family Practice
- General Surgery
- ICD-10 Anatomy: Learning in Motion
- Pain Management
- Practice Management
Preview sessions: Webinars offering a sneak preview of session details are available at www.codingconferences.com/coding-webinar.
You can register for CodingCon online, or call 1-866-251-3060 to find about the best rates available to you and your team. Be sure to ask about hotel and theme park ticket deals. We look forward to seeing you in Orlando!