The SuperCoder team has listened to your concerns on the CMS-1500 Real-Time Scrubber and in September will introduce a new Scrubber that solves these issues. The new Scrubber will do all the same things the current one does and adds these top-requested items:
- Quick-start feature with optional patient demographic entries so you can jump straight to code combo checking
- CPT® concept checking that goes beyond CCI to reveal disallowed combos per AMA
- Physician Fee Schedule code status errors that alert the coder to non-billable Medicare combinations
- Medical necessity verification against LCD, NCD, and ICD-9 crossref featuring private payer top reported diagnoses
- Modifier crosswalk to check for proper usage of modifier 24, 25, 59 and more.
Bonus: As a current subscriber, you get all the great benefits of the all new CMS-1500 Real-Time Scrubber without any added expense.
Keep watching the Scrubber news for two important notices:
- Opening of a Beta Version so you can test drive the new Scrubber and share your feedback
- Product change date – the day your Scrubber access will automatically change to the new product.