Get Answers to Dozens of FAQs in Q3 ICD-10 Coding Clinic®
The wide range of possibilities in healthcare means coders have questions. That must be why AHA Coding Clinic® for ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS, Vol. 5, No. 3, is all Q&A. From acute myocardial infarction to Z45.2 in home health, there’s plenty to learn from this latest issue.
Here is just a sampling of the topics you can learn about by searching codes and keywords from this issue on TCI SuperCoder’s Coding Clinic Connector:
- Acute myocardial infarction, chronic total occlusion: I21, I22, I25.82
- Cervical spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease: M48.02, M50.022, M50.122
- Congestive heart failure, catheter: 059430Z
- Diabetes mellitus, peripheral artery disease: E11.51, I70.2
- Gastrointestinal bleeding: D12.0, K55.21, K57.31, K64.8
- Hematemesis: K22.11, K29.81
- Home health, vascular access device: Z45.2
- Incision and drainage, neck abscess: 0J940ZZ
- Necrotic pressure ulcer: E11.40, E11.51, I96, L89.623
- Repeat caesarean: O34.211, O34.219
- Ruptured globe repair: 08Q7XZZ, 08Q9XZZ.