Telehealth Takes the Top Spot in Latest HCPCS Coding Clinic®
Brush up on your telehealth terms, codes, and modifiers in AHA Coding Clinic® for HCPCS, Volume 19, Number 3. And stay tuned. The article promises you’ll get additional advice from this authoritative resource as the trend continues to grow.
This issue also offers a quick rundown of HCPCS Level II and CPT® code updates. Here are some of the codes and keywords you can search on TCI SuperCoder’s Coding Clinic Connector to find articles from this third quarter issue:
- CPT®, July 2019: 0057U, 0084U-0104U, 90619, 90734
- Digestive, urinary, CPT®: 43760, 43762, 43763, 50436, 50437
- HCPCS Level II, July 2019: C9042, C9047-C9052, C9141, C9756, J1444, J7208, J9030, J9031, J9036, J9355, J9356, Q5112-Q5115
- Telehealth services: 90791, 90832, 90960, 92227, 93228, 93298, 96040, 97802, 95, G0108, G0109, G0270, G0296, G0396, G0397, G0406-G0408, G0420, G0421, G0425-G0427, G0436-G0439, G0442-G0447, G0459, G0506, G0508, G0509, G0513, G0514, Q3014, GQ, GT.
The Ask the Editor section in this third quarter issue gets you up to speed on coding a variety of scenarios, from AB-MRI to TAMIS. Search for these codes and terms on TCI SuperCoder’s Coding Clinic Connector to learn more:
- Abbreviated breast MRI, AB-MRI: 77048, 77049, 52
- Capsular contracture, reconstructed breasts: 19340, 19371, 19380, 50
- Coccygeal nerve block: 20605, 64450, 77002, 59
- Depo-Medrol, units: J1020, J1030
- Descemet membrane, stripped: 65400, 65756
- Dilation, stenosis, pharyngogastric: 43450
- Hallux varus, reconstruction: 28313, 28899, C1769
- Knee joint, manipulation, propofol: 27570, 27599
- Lingual thyroidectomy: 42808
- Lysis of adhesions: 58660-58662
- Radiofrequency ablation, dorsal ramus: 64635, 64640, 64999
- Skin flap necrosis, mastectomy:13102, 19380
- Transanal minimally invasive surgery, TAMIS: 45171, 45172, 0184T.