Pull Up the Latest Coding Clinic® for the Scoop on Cerumen Impaction Removal
AHA Coding Clinic® for HCPCS, vol. 16, no. 2, guides you to use three specific HCPCS and CPT® codes for removing impacted cerumen. The issue also gives you a better understanding of when and how to code non-impacted cerumen removal.
Take advantage of SuperCoder.com’s Code Connect code and keyword search to keep your skills up to date:
- Cerumen Removal: 69209, 69210, 99201-99215, 99217-99220, 99221-99223, 99224-99226, 99231-99233, 99241-99255, 99281-99285, 99304-99318, G0268.
The latest Coding Clinic® also includes its targeted Ask the Editor and For Your Information sections, providing answers for specific scenarios and news for reporting CPT®/HCPCS codes for breast biopsy, wound excision, HCPCS updates, and many more topics. To find the help you need, search for these codes and keywords on SuperCoder’s AHA Coding Clinic® tool:
- Breast Biopsy With Localization Device: 19083, 38505, 76942
- Category III CPT®CodesImplementedJuly 2016: 0437T-0445T
- Excision, Pressure Wound, Amputation Stump: 11404, 13121, 13122, 14021, 27884
- HCPCS,Changes,Flutemetamol, Florbetaben: C9458, C9459, Q9982, Q9983
- HCPCS,Deletion, Peri-Prostatic Material Placement: 0438T,C9743
- HCPCS,New, July 2016: C9476-C9480, Q5102, Q9981-Q9983, S0285, S0311, S3854
- Insertion, Midline Catheter: 36568, 36569, 76937
- Modifiers for Biosimilar Products: Q5101, Q5102
- Neurostimulator Generator: C1820, C1822
- Transurethral Prostate Biopsy, Not Incisional: 55705, 55899
- Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty and Blepharoptosis Repair.