HCPCS Level II 2013 Code Changes Now on Your Physician Coder
December 19, 2012
Physician Coder now includes the HCPCS code changes pertinent to your specialty. Read your specialty’s associated HCPCS level II new and deleted codes plus complete HCPCS level II 2013 changes for all specialties.
On your Physician Coder home page, simply scroll down and look for your specialty’s new Historical Reference bar in the bottom right hand column.
Fewer 2013 Transition Headaches with CPT® 2012 Archives, Fees, and HCPCS 2013 Info
That’s not all the added info coming to each Physician Coder. When new rates and codes become effective Jan. 1, you’ll still have access to 2012 fees, deleted code information, and more from the new Historical Reference bar.Here are the new features that’ll make transitioning to 2013 easier than ever.
- 2012 Fee Schedules: You’ll be able to access information from six fee schedules for 2012 fees allowing subscribers to check 2012 fees, RVUs, and MUEs. No more worries about losing 2012 fee data for slow-to-change insurers and old EOB processing.
- CPT® 2013 Code Changes: View new and deleted codes for each CPT® 2013 section.
- E/M Guidelines: Tons of new definitions are added to the 2013 E/M Guidelines. Read them in book-like form in a single click – printable too.
- HCPCS 2013 Code Changes: No need to sift through all the codes. Get the scoop on new and revised codes affecting your specialty and then link to all changes for a complete picture.
- Deleted Codes: Connect to archived code information divided by codeset so you can find historical code info including lay terms, CCI edits, allowed modifiers without having to know the code number.