CPT®, HCPCS, CCI , Fees, and Guidelines Changes for 2013 Are Available on SuperCoder
Happy New Year! SuperCoder brings you the 2013 code changes and rates with no file finding, rule reading, or CD waiting on your side. At 6 am on Jan 2, 2013, SuperCoder.com will have the following changes:
- CPT® 2013 codes in code search
- CPT® 2013 index
- CPT® 2013 tables
- CPT® 2013 E/M Guidelines
- CPT® Chapter Guidelines (See the green for new language)
- HCPCS 2013 codes in code search
- HCPCS 2013 index
- HCPCS 2013 tables
- CPT® 2012 deleted codes crosswalk
- HCPCS 2012 deleted codes crosswalk
- 2013 Ambulatory Payment Classification (APC)
- 2013 Correct Coding Initiative (CCI) Edits
- 2013 Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS) CCI Edits
- 2013 OPPS Fee Schedule
- 2013 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (PFS)
- 2013 Physician Fee Schedule Modifier Allowances
- 2013 Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory Fee Schedule (CLAB)
- 2013 Average Sales Price (ASP)
- 2013 Durable Medical Equipment Prosthetics/Orthotics & Supplies (DMEPOS)
- 2013 American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA) Crosswalk
- 2013 ASA Relative Value Guide (RVG)
- 2013 ASA Reverse Crosswalk
*2012 Medically Unlikely Edits (MUEs) will be shown until CMS releases the 2013 Medically Unlikely Edits (MUEs).
Physician Coder subscribers will still have access to 2012 CPT® and HCPCS Historical Reference including:
- 2012 Deleted Code Lay Terms
- 2012 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (PFS)
- 2012 Physician Fee Schedule Modifier Allowances
- 2012 Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory Fee Schedule (CLAB)
- 2012 Average Sales Price (ASP)
- 2012 Durable Medical Equipment Prosthetics/Orthotics & Supplies (DMEPOS).
Historical Reference Access: Physician Coder subscribers can access 2012 information directly from any Physician Coder home page’s Specialty Historical Reference tab or from one of the tools. Here’s how to find:
- 2012 Deleted Codes:
- From Code Search: If you search for a deleted code, you will be directed to the Deleted Codes list. To view deleted code Lay Terms, Fees, CCI edits, and more, click on the code’s Archived Info link.
- From Physician Coder Home Page: Scroll down to the right lower column bar, Specialty Historical Reference. Click on Deleted Codes. Click on the desired code set to see all your specialties’ deleted codes. To see all deleted codes, after All Specialties, click the desired code set.
- 2012 Fee Schedules:
- From Physician Coder Home Page: Scroll down to the right lower column bar, Specialty Historical Reference. Click on 2012 Fee Schedules. Enter the desired code set to see it’s 2012 fee information.
- From Menu: Access the 2012 rates by hovering over Coding Tools and selecting Fee Schedules. Click on the 2012 tab.