The TCI SuperCoder team loves hearing your ideas for how our online solutions can be even more user-friendly! Thanks to your feedback, we’ve recently made some changes designed to improve your workflow.
1. Enhanced Favorite Codes: Your Favorite Codes list now includes codes, personal notes, descriptors, fees, RVUs, and global days. There’s a search feature and options to export selected codes to a file, too!
2. New Notepad: When you want to make an exportable list of codes without having to change your Favorite Codes list, simply add the codes to your Notepad using the Notepad icon on your code details page. Then access the list under My SuperCoder/Notepad.
3. Enhanced Index: You’ll find a few new helpful features in our index search. First, our index search box provides auto-fill options. For example, if you type abd in the box, a drop-down list will appear so you can click an option, like abdomen or abdominal, without having to type the full word. Second, once search results appear, you can use the Refine Search box to search within your results. Third, if you search an exact term from the index, TCI SuperCoder will highlight the result in yellow to make it easier to find on the page.
4. Enhanced EM Auditor: Subscribers to EM Auditor will benefit from new features like your name being filled in automatically when you start a new audit and space for more ICD-10-CM codes.
5. Enhanced CCI Edits Checker: Our CCI tool includes a list of all the modifiers CCI allows you to use to override edits. And now with each code you’ll find a modifier crosswalk to help you choose which of those CCI-allowed modifiers makes the most sense for your bundled code. And Anesthesia Coder subscribers should be sure to watch for the anesthesia primary code and base unit values now listed in your CCI Edits Checker results!