Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

zofran, oral

Debbie Posted Tue 20th of March, 2012 16:36:27 PM

I had previously asked for a cpt code for the use of zofran,oral and my answer was to use e/m code. The doctors want to charge for the zofran that we give them. So are you telling me that there is no appropriate code for this? We previously used S0181 and now it is a deleted code. Is there a replacement for this?
Thank you,
Debbie Hoffman

SuperCoder Answered Tue 20th of March, 2012 16:50:27 PM

Q0162 HCPCS code is the replacement code for S0181. I thought you were asking for the CPT procedure performed so advised to use an appropriate E/M code. Thank You.

Related Topics