Dasika Posted Thu 07th of December, 2017 14:28:16 PM
Need help with CPT codes for the following Surgical Procedure and HCPCs codes for the EPIC STENTS
Post-operative diagnosis: Sever life style limiting claudication
1) Access to right common femoral artery
2) 6 French sheath right common femoral artery
3) Bilateral lower extremity angiogram
4) Third order catheter selection of left popliteal artery
5) Pre dilation using a Mustang 4 x 80 balloon.
6) Placement of 6x80,6x80,7x80,7x80,7x40 Epic stents into left SFA.
7) Post deployment balloon angioplasty of left SFA using a Mustang 5 x 200 and 6
8) Hemostasis with manual compression.
SuperCoder Answered Fri 08th of December, 2017 07:23:00 AM
As per the above scenario CPT codes 37226-LT, 36246-RT, 36247-LT and HCPCS code C1876 seems appropriate.
Hope this helps!