Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

Urology/stent/wet colostomy

Cherie Posted Fri 30th of October, 2015 10:20:33 AM

What is the proper code for a stent change through a wet colostomy?

SuperCoder Answered Mon 02nd of November, 2015 08:27:50 AM

There is no specific CPT code for this procedure, kindly use unlisted CPT code.

Related Topics