Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

Urology/Fem Fem Graft

Cherie Posted Wed 06th of January, 2016 13:59:48 PM

My Dr. was doing surgery for draining an abscess in the abdomen and the patient had a fem-fem bypass graft that was disconnected in the right groin. He pulled the graft up and trimmed a small amount of graft back that was going to be exposed in the abscess cavity. In doing so noticed small amount of flow in the graft site and clamped and over sewed the end. I do not know what code to use in this situation. Please advise. Thank you!

SuperCoder Answered Thu 07th of January, 2016 05:19:17 AM


I think you can use code 35907.


Related Topics