Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

Urgent Care Clinic

Marilyn Posted Thu 14th of April, 2011 18:02:15 PM

My Dr. is thinking of opening her own Urgent Care Clinic on top of the office that already exist. Of course, the Urgent Care Clinic will be at a different location. What would be the place of service code? Also, does anyone know, if Dr. will be using the same tax ID for the additional site, do we just let payers know or does the additonal location needs to be credentialed? Will it be the same billing as (i.e. CPT)the other office?

Marilyn Posted Thu 14th of April, 2011 22:22:25 PM

Disregard please.

Related Topics