Happy St. Patrick’s Day! 15% Off* Top TCI SuperCoder Products.Use Coupon Code: STPATS15

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask an Expert Starting at $24.95

Have a medical coding question? Get definitive answers from TCI SuperCoder's Ask an Expert.

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all
Dora Posted 11 day(s) ago
Is there a HCPCS code for treating papilloma in vocal cords by injecting steroids or Cidofovir? If yes, please provide me the HCPCS codes
SuperCoder Posted 11 day(s) ago


Thanks for your question.

Yes, there is a HCPCS code for drug Cidofovir injected (i.e. J0740 - Injection, cidofovir, 375 mg) but you need to check with your payer if they pay this drug for the procedure performed by your physician.


Posted by Dora, 11 day(s). There are 2 posts. The latest reply is from SuperCoder.

Related Topics