Nancy Posted Thu 28th of February, 2019 12:51:46 PM
Cystoscopy with left retrograde pyelogram, left ureteral catheter placement, left percutaneous access, left percutaneous nephrostolithotomy, nephrostomy tube placement and ureteral catheter placement.
SuperCoder Answered Fri 01st of March, 2019 07:32:07 AM
Thank you for your question.
As per the provided documentation, kindly find the below response:
- Cystoscopy with left retrograde pyelogram: CPT® code 52005 and 74420
- left ureteral catheter placement: CPT® code 52005
- left percutaneous access: considered inclusive under CPT® code 50432
- left percutaneous nephrostolithotomy: CPT® code 50080 or 50081 (this code is a stone diameter-based code, select the appropriate code basis your documentation)
- nephrostomy tube placement and ureteral catheter placement: CPT® code 50432
Note: Kindly relate the above suggested codes with your detailed operative report.
Please feel free to write if you have any question.
Nancy Posted Fri 01st of March, 2019 11:32:22 AM
SuperCoder Answered Tue 05th of March, 2019 01:31:25 AM