Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

Should our ENT Doc's be billing consultation codes for sleep studies?

Ted Posted Wed 24th of October, 2012 16:33:54 PM

This would be for non-Medicare payers...

SuperCoder Answered Thu 25th of October, 2012 13:17:04 PM

The answer is yes.Only a pulmonologist or ENT can order sleep studies on patients.

Related Topics