Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

Rom and muscle testing

David Posted Wed 17th of June, 2015 12:11:41 PM

In Florida can you bill these codes:
Muscle Testing

Range of Motion

SuperCoder Answered Thu 18th of June, 2015 03:03:07 AM

You can follow the below mentioned link on supercoder:
After entering the CPT code in "search by procedure" and selecting the state (geographical area), you can find all the policies related to a particular CPT code.

Related Topics