Connect to the Online Code Search That’s Right for You! START COMPARING >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask an Expert Starting at $24.95

Have a medical coding question? Get definitive answers from TCI SuperCoder's Ask an Expert.

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all
Annie Posted Tue 19th of July, 2016 13:39:08 PM
Can you code respiratory failure and pulmonary infiltrates together?
SuperCoder Answered Wed 20th of July, 2016 06:10:29 AM
Hi, There is no single ICD-10 code to report respiratory failure and pulmonary infiltrates together in a patient, so you may report separate codes for both. Use ICD-10 code J96.90 for Respiratory Failure and R91.8 for Pulmonary Infiltrates to report the condition at a particular time. Hope this helps! Thanks.

Related Topics