Oscar Posted Fri 02nd of November, 2012 08:02:49 AM
1. Peripheral angiogram of the right extremity with selective engagement of the catheter in the right superficial femoral artery.
2. PTA of the right anterior tibial lesion.
3. PTA of the popliteal artery
4. Infusion catheter placement in the right anterior tibial artery due to thrombus at the end of the procedure.
1. Continue the infusion with Activase for 6 hrs.
2. Repeat angiogram after 6 hrs of Activase infusion.
My coding is 37228, 37224, 75710-26, 59 & 36247(Infusion catheter placement not for Angiogram).
Repeated Procedure on Same day:
1. Thromboembolic phenomenon in the infrapopliteal arteries to PTA of the right popliteal lesion, as well as the totally occluded anterior tibial artery.
2. Status post Activase infusion over 6 hours to see how the thrombus burden in the infrapopliteal arteries and the right lower extremity, and possible intervention.
1)Repeat angiogram by placing the catheter in Right SFA.
2)PTA of Anterior Tibial.
My Coding is: 37228-76 & 75710-26,76
Am I Correct or Please suggest the Correct coding.
SuperCoder Answered Fri 02nd of November, 2012 16:35:06 PM