Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

Radiology Technologist

Nicole Posted Fri 13th of March, 2015 12:45:48 PM

Can we bill for the Radiology Technologist time when they are assisting in a surgery & a Urography is being done?

SuperCoder Answered Mon 16th of March, 2015 06:00:20 AM

Even if the technologist is assisting in surgery we cannot bill for technologist.
Only TC modifier can be billed with the CPT code for the technical services (instruments) provided during the procedure.

Related Topics