Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

Radial Tunnel Injection

Debra Posted Mon 04th of May, 2015 12:27:46 PM

Would the cpt code for radial tunnel injection be 64450?

SuperCoder Answered Tue 05th of May, 2015 06:58:54 AM

64450 is the correct CPT code.

Related Topics