Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

Pump Refill

Lori Posted Wed 30th of October, 2013 14:35:02 PM

We used to bill the 62368, 95991 and the J code for pump refills. At one point the 62368 became inclusive to the 95991. So we stopped billing it with the pump refills only submitting the 95991 and the J code. I heard recently that there was another code that can be billed with the refills. Any suggestions on what to look for?

SuperCoder Answered Wed 30th of October, 2013 19:17:08 PM

CPT code '95991' and the J code is the appropriate way to bill for pump refills.

Related Topics