Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

POS for home visit

Annie Posted Tue 24th of June, 2014 17:20:34 PM

what should populate on UB form in box 24b for an E/M provided at a patient's home?

SuperCoder Answered Wed 25th of June, 2014 01:56:13 AM

You should use POS - 12 (Patients Home) with home services codes (99341-99350) that describe E/M services the physician provides in the patients private home.

Thanks !!

Related Topics