Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

Patients with Molina, Great Lakes, Omni Care , HAP and other

Zakari Posted Tue 27th of March, 2012 17:12:48 PM

Hi, When the Doctor visits nursring home patient who has Molina, or Great Lakes (United Health Care).... and the Dr. is not in network, how do we get paid for the service? Please advice?

SuperCoder Answered Wed 28th of March, 2012 08:44:52 AM

All out of network services must be preauthorized by Great Lakes or Molina Healthcare.

Zakari Posted Wed 28th of March, 2012 13:16:18 PM

Thank you.

Related Topics