Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all


SuperCoder Posted Wed 14th of August, 2013 09:29:35 AM

Please help. I am unsure what to do if our office does lab work and I need to submit a panel code but we don't do all the tests included in the panel, but Medicare won't pay the codes individually.

SuperCoder Answered Wed 14th of August, 2013 18:08:06 PM

Unfortunately for your case, you have to report each test individually. If appropriate, consider getting an ABN for the noncovered tests to let the patient know he/she may be responsible for payment.

Related Topics