Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

pain management question

Tina Posted Mon 13th of January, 2014 18:57:07 PM

which of this code goes when they do 20610? can we bill 76942, 73580, 73525 or 73040 along with 20610?

SuperCoder Answered Tue 14th of January, 2014 00:02:56 AM

It's written under 20610

(If imaging guidance is performed, see 76942, 77002, 77012, 77021)

Related Topics