Webinar Registration Closing Soon! E/M Coding, Documentation, and EMR Tips | Earn 1 AAPC CEU Register Now

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask an Expert Starting at $24.95

Have a medical coding question? Get definitive answers from TCI SuperCoder's Ask an Expert.

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all
Heather Posted 4 Year(s) ago

When a dr orders a test (visual field or OCT) and another dr interprets the results, which dr do I bill under? The ordering dr or the dr who interpreted?

SuperCoder Posted 4 Year(s) ago

You should bill the codes under interpreting physician by appending modifier 26, professional component.

Thanks !!

Posted by Heather, 4 Year(s). There are 2 posts. The latest reply is from SuperCoder.

Related Topics