Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

Nutritional & Physical Activity Counseling

Karen Posted Thu 01st of March, 2018 15:18:54 PM
Our pediatrician was told that both nutritional and physical activity counseling are eligible services that the patient is due for at their Well Child Check visit. Are we allowed to bill for these counseling services in addition to the Well Child Check visit? If so, what is the CPT code for the counseling?
SuperCoder Answered Mon 05th of March, 2018 06:05:18 AM


For nutrition counselling and physical activity, use CPT codes 99381-99385; 99391-99395 according to the age of patient.

Related Topics