Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

Nasogastric ( NG ) tube replacement

Kelly Posted Sun 08th of January, 2017 10:19:38 AM
What would be the correct CPT code for Nasogastric ( NG ) tube replacement by a physician under fluoro
SuperCoder Answered Mon 09th of January, 2017 06:10:24 AM

Greetings from!


Replacement of Nasogastric (NG) tube should be coded as placement of a new NG tube. So you should report code 43752.


43752 - Naso- or oro-gastric tube placement, requiring physician's skill and fluoroscopic guidance (includes fluoroscopy, image documentation and report)


Please feel free to write if you have any concern or questions.



Related Topics