Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all


Cherie Posted Tue 21st of June, 2016 10:15:18 AM
My Dr. said he did a "monsplasty" He was doing a complicated scrotoplasty. Need help with a code for the Monsplasty. Please advise. Thanks!
SuperCoder Answered Wed 22nd of June, 2016 03:43:25 AM
Use CPT code 55180 if the provider has constructed a scrotum from the labial tissue of a female patient in a sex reassignment surgery (complicated scrotoplasty). Use CPT code 15877 if belt lipectomy was performed for pubic lift surgery (Monsplasty).

Related Topics