Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95

Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

modifiers and codes you can bill together

Rana Posted Mon 21st of October, 2019 08:07:45 AM
is it true you cannot bill only medicare using 15823 50 59 with 67900 50 51? i need to bill bilteral 15823 with 67900 bilateral and 67908 bilateral. how do i do that with medicare
Rana Posted Mon 21st of October, 2019 08:08:47 AM
what modifiers do i use and will mediare come back and audit and recoup if i bill bleph with 59 to unbundle with 67900
SuperCoder Answered Tue 22nd of October, 2019 04:00:13 AM
Hello Rana Thank you for your question nbsp Please find below the response for your queries nbsp is it true you cannot bill only Medicare using with You can report CPT codes and with modifier as they have a modifier indicator which means payment adjustment for bilateral procedures applies Also...

Related Topics