Give Yourself the Gift of Better Reimbursement & Fewer Denials! Get 20% Off TCI SuperCoder ProductsUse Coupon Code: VDAY20

Ask an Expert

Answers to Compliance and Medical Coding Questions.
  1. Deborah Posted 1 Year(s) agoRelated Topics

    What would the CPT code be for a per deim rate visit to a free standing/non-hospital based Intensive Out Patient program,as a covered service, for reimbursement under medicare.

  2. SuperCoder Posted 1 Year(s) ago


    If you are billing for Medicare for Substance Abuse, per diem, you can try alternative HCPCS code G0396 or G0397 in order to get reimbursed through Medicare, if and only if your services fall under the guidelines provided in the following linked article:

    Also for more information, refer to the link :


About this Question

  • Posted by 127959 Deborah, 1 Year(s) ago. There are 2 posts. The latest reply is from SuperCoder.