Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

Intravenous monoclonal antibodies

Luz Posted Fri 02nd of October, 2015 15:18:14 PM

Can the administration of Intravenous Immunological agents such as monoclonal antibodies allowed to be billed as incident to? We do not bill for the drug as is supplied by an outside pharmacy. A register nurse does the infusion under the direct physician supervison.
Also, what are the documentation requirements?
Thank you.

SuperCoder Answered Mon 05th of October, 2015 08:48:01 AM

Yes, a registered Nurse can infusion the patient under direct supervision of physician, whereas approved documentation required by the physician sign.

Related Topics