Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

insulin pump

Arul karthik Answered Fri 24th of June, 2011 21:11:33 PM

For he initiation of an insulin pump what CPT codes should be used? Medicare pt. Can another CPT code be used with E/M?

SuperCoder Answered Mon 27th of June, 2011 13:52:01 PM

For Medicare, the appropriate code to bill for the insulin pump initiation is G0108 or G0109. Need not to be used with another E/M code, would cause denial if used together.

Related Topics