Connect to the Online Code Search That’s Right for You! START COMPARING >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask an Expert Starting at $24.95

Have a medical coding question? Get definitive answers from TCI SuperCoder's Ask an Expert.

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all
Cathy Posted Mon 05th of February, 2018 14:57:15 PM
What is the injection cpt used to be used with birth control J1050 150 mg. I had been using 96372 and out patients bring the drug in from the pharmacy but not they are not reimbursing. is 96372 the correct code? Also for the TDAP what would be the injection code?
SuperCoder Answered Tue 06th of February, 2018 03:05:33 AM



When your doctor administers an injection of contraceptive drug, you should report the administration of the drug with the CPT® code 96372. Please make sure that you are billing the correct units of drugs. The units of service for J1050 should reflect the number of milligrams injected.


Please feel free to write to us if you have any question.




Related Topics