Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

ICD9 code

Melissa Posted Thu 25th of July, 2013 16:54:15 PM

I need a dx for chemical injury from tube feeds

SuperCoder Answered Mon 29th of July, 2013 10:47:42 AM

I could not locate a straight code for this. Could you please elaborate the scenario here ?


Related Topics