Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all


Lina Posted Mon 12th of January, 2015 18:23:41 PM

I am looking for an ICD9 code for fragility fracture to use when we do bone density tests

SuperCoder Answered Tue 13th of January, 2015 02:13:59 AM

Use code 733.10, Pathological fracture unspecified site. Thanks !!

Related Topics