Marina Posted Thu 10th of September, 2015 19:00:07 PM
Is there a certain ICD-10 book made specifically for ophthalmology that you recommend?
SuperCoder Answered Fri 11th of September, 2015 00:24:12 AM
You can check below mentioned product/books/charts of SuperCoder and The Coding Institute (TCI):
1. 2015 SuperCoder Illustrated for Ophthalmology
2. Optometry/Ophthalmology ICD-10 Handbook 2015
3. 2015 ICD-10 Ophthalmology/Optometry Chart
4. BoneCoder Tool for Ophthalmology/Optometry for ICD-10 coding.
5. ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM Code Bridge for Ophthalmology/Optometry.