Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

I need a cpt code

Debbie Posted Tue 20th of March, 2012 14:00:58 PM

I am looking for a cpt code for zofran, oral. We use it in our pediatric office for nauseated kids. I can only find it but it is used with chemotherapy and of course we do not administer it. Thanks for your help. This has been a difficult code for me to find.
Thank you,
Debbie Hoffman
Step By Step Pediatrics

SuperCoder Answered Tue 20th of March, 2012 15:23:37 PM

You can use E/M code for this service choosing the level documented.

Related Topics