Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

How to bill xrays in global period

Marguerite Posted Wed 26th of September, 2012 22:26:05 PM


SuperCoder Answered Thu 27th of September, 2012 16:14:22 PM

Go ahead and report those films. If your practice performed and interpreted the x-rays,report 73630.Bill those Follow-Up X-Rays

Related Topics