Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

how to bill toradol inj.

Zakari Posted Tue 25th of October, 2011 16:20:05 PM

Hi, How do I bill when a pt gets toradol 60mg in office visit? I have billed 99214 with modifier 25 along with 96372 and J1885. It was denied. Thank you

Tanya Answered Tue 25th of October, 2011 17:46:10 PM

96372 is incorrect, bill OV with correct units of J1885

Related Topics