Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

How to bill J0151 with Medicaid

Fion Posted Tue 25th of March, 2014 19:08:21 PM

We are able to get paid from the Medicare when billed with new cpt J0151. But we get denied claim from the Medicaid. For Medicaid, cpt J0151 is not a covered code. Can you let me know how can I get pay from the Medicaid? Thanks you for you time!

SuperCoder Answered Wed 26th of March, 2014 12:26:47 PM

Medicaid is state run- the answer depends on the individual state Medicaid. Coders should ask their Medicaid payer.

Related Topics