Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

How do I bill torado inj.

Zakari Posted Fri 28th of October, 2011 13:20:49 PM

Medicare pays for 96372 and 99214 with modifier 25 not for J1885. Do I need a second modifer?
Thank you.

SuperCoder Answered Fri 28th of October, 2011 14:08:04 PM

Try using coding sequence in this way: 99214-25
J1885 X 4 (e.g for 60 mg of toradol - as this code is for 15 mg)

Related Topics