Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

Hot flashes in men??

Tierni Posted Thu 22nd of October, 2015 17:12:56 PM

What is the correct code to use for "male hot flashes"? N50.8 or N50.9?

SuperCoder Answered Fri 23rd of October, 2015 06:24:32 AM

Use ICD-10-CM code R23.2. R32.2 is not Gender specific. It can be used for both male and female hot flashes.

Related Topics