Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

Home Visits

Marilyn Posted Wed 25th of March, 2015 14:32:51 PM

My Family Phyician MD has started to do "Home" visit services. Do I use the 993xx CPT and place of service is "12" ?

SuperCoder Answered Wed 25th of March, 2015 20:56:49 PM

Thanks for your question. You should use the Patient Home Services series of codes from 99341-99350. Review these codes to determine which code to bill based on your documentation. The place of service would be 12 for the home. See the attached link for additional information on home services. Hope this helps.

Related Topics