Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

heart and neoplasms

Amy Posted Thu 02nd of September, 2010 09:17:51 AM

Ecode for elderly with oblect in larynx- laryngoscopy performed wth microscope?

SuperCoder Answered Thu 02nd of September, 2010 13:12:06 PM

Use E911 if the obstruction was from food. For FB obstruction, see E912.

Jen Godreau, CPC, CPEDC
Content Director,

Related Topics