Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all


Aida Posted Mon 27th of May, 2013 15:30:15 PM

I am working with a neurology and he does several procedures in the office and the GP is include to this procedures codes 97530, 97112, 97032. We include the modifier when we bill any insurances, including Medicare and Medicaid.

There is an indigent program that is provided by the county and they advise me they will pay this procedure code without the GP modifiers. Since they do not pay for Physical Therapy.

Can I bill this procedures without the GP modifiers to this program.

Please advise.

SuperCoder Answered Tue 28th of May, 2013 17:55:21 PM


My editor will answer you soon.


Related Topics