Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

G0431 & G0434

Sylvia Posted Wed 13th of January, 2016 21:18:59 PM

these two codes are my primary codes that i work with, now can not find the new one, how can i bill for toxicology POC (point of Service)
or send request for authorization for lab work+sy

SuperCoder Answered Thu 14th of January, 2016 06:57:24 AM

For the codes G0431 and G0434 please refer to the series G0479-G0483. And choose the code accordingly.

Hope this answers your question.

Related Topics