Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

Floseal used in office

Misty Posted Fri 19th of August, 2016 15:10:16 PM
My provider did a DaVinci TLH on a patient. Patient came to office for check of vaginal bleeding. Provider over-sewed an area of the vaginal cuff and used Floseal to help stop bleeding. She received the Floseal from our hospital OR dept. Is the Floseal something I can bill from the office. I don't know what HCPC code to use. Ins won't except Q4114. If payable would I used J3590 or J3490 unclassified drug and would it have an NDC#? Thanks
SuperCoder Answered Mon 22nd of August, 2016 07:08:14 AM


Floseal is not reimbursed using HCPCS code. Instead billed using revenue code 0250.


Related Topics